Clogau Sterling Silver and 9ct Gold Origin Pendant
Through the everlasting repeating pattern of the interlocking vines, our creative team have delivered a modern perspective on our iconic Tree of Life filigree design. The Origincollection captures where we have come from and our hopes and dreams for what the future may hold. The Origin silver and rose gold pendant features circular flowing vines, set with beautiful white topaz and is 17mm long. The Origin pendant is a unique piece of jewellery that can be treasured forever and worn no matter what the occasion. Containing rare Welsh gold, the gold of Royalty for over 100 years, the Origin pendant hangs freely on a 46cm (18") silver curb chain. Matching items are available.
Features of the Clogau Sterling Silver and 9ct Gold Origin Pendant
- The White Topaz adds a gentle sparkle that complements the sterling Silver and Rose Gold.
- This elegant pendant is the perfect gift for any woman.
- This necklace has been beautifully crafted from Welsh Gold
- Pendant Fastening: Bolt Ring
- Pendant Chain style: Curb
- Pendant Chain length: 22"
- Pendant Motif height (mm): 20.94
- Pendant width (mm): 15.86
- Pendant Weight (g): 4.4
- Primary Stones: White Topaz
- Secondary Stone: White Topaz
- Further Information: White Topaz 3pcs - 1.5 x 1.5mm 1pcs - 3 x 3mm
- Hallmarked: 925
All Clogau pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
Clogau is a second generation family business based in Wales. For over 25 years, our growing range of jewellery has captured the hearts and imaginations of jewellery lovers from far and wide. Every piece we create contains rare Welsh gold - the Gold of Royalty for over 100 years.
Clogau jewellery is seen as an heirloom with both a personal and cultural meaning and a permanent tie to Wales – something valuable to pass down the generations. It is our heritage that defines what we are, and provides the cornerstone for our future – a future that will hopefully be as successful as our story has been to date.
All Clogau pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Clogau Gift Box.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.