A visually striking design which fuses masculinity with elegance, this TAG Heuer Aquaracer men's watch is the essential sports watch, influenced by the aquatic world. Fastened with a fine-brushed and polished 3-row steel bracelet, the stylish 40.5mm polished and fine brushed stainless steel case features a unidirectional turning bezel with engraved numbers, polished chamfers and SLN dot at 12 o'clock, polished screw-in crown and a screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving. Beneath the scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, the deep black dial comes to life with the striking contrast between the sunray effect on the internal part of the dial and the snailing on the external part and features, hand-applied faceted indexes with luminescent markers, faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers, and an angled date window at 3 o'clock. Water resistant to a remarkable 300m, this masculine watch is powered by a Swiss Made TAG Heuer quartz movement. Built to resist even the most extreme sailing conditions, this watch is the perfect choice for stylish men with an active lifestyle.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer 300m Watch
- This watch has a Silver Dial which compliments the silver of the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Quartz movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Aquaracer Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Hand-applied faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
- “AQUARACER – 300METERS” lettering
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock
- Unidirectional turning bezel:
- Engraved numbers
- SLN dot at 12 o’clock
- Polished chamfer
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Fine-brushed and polished 3-row steel bracelet
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAY1111.BA0910
Connection problem to Feefo server.