Black stainless steel case with a red rubber strap. Skeleton dial with stainless steel hands and index hour markers. Tachymeter. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display between the 3 and 4 o'clock position. Chronograph - sub-dials displaying: three- 60 seconds, 30 minute, 12 hours. Automatic movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Skeleton transparent exhibition see through case back. Case diameter: 45 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Features of the TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre Heuer 01 Chronograph Watch
- This watch has a Skeletal dial so you can see the inner workings of the automatic movement.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This piece displays the date between the 3 & 4 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Carrera Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Black skeleton dial with 3 counters:
- chronograph minute at 12 o'clock with silver azurage ring
- chronograph hour at 6 o'clock with silver azurage ring
- running second at 9 o'clock with black azurage ring
- Hand-applied polished and fine brushed indexes with white and red luminescent markers
- Visible skeleton date disc with date window at 3:30 o'clock
- Skeleton black movement top plate
- Polished and sand-blasted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Red chronographs hands
- Polished running second hand
- White ''CARRERA HEUER 01'', ''CHRONOGRAPH'' and red ''AUTOMATIC lettering on the dial
- Case diameter: 45mm
- Modular steel case with alternate finishings:
- Polished and fine brushed steel lugs with fine brushed black titanium carbide coated end-piece
- Fine brushed black titanium carbide coated steel middle case
- Fine brushed black titanium carbide coated steel bezel with grey tachymeter scale
- Fine brushed black titanium carbide coated steel sapphire case-back
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal with double anti-reflective treatment and white TAG Heuer logo
- Steel and rubber fluted crown
- Water resistance: 100 meters
- Red perforated rubber strap
- Black titanium carbide coated titanium folding clasp with safety push buttons
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: CAR2A1Z.FT6050