This wonderfully crafted aquaracer watch is made from stainless steel with a mother of pearl dial. The luxury timepiece has stainless steel baton hour makers and Arabic numerals at the 12 position with a stainless steel second hand. the date is located at the 3 o'clock position. It has a polished stainless steel bezel. This watch is powered by an automatic movement. The crown has the iconic Tag Heuer signature on it. This watch is perfect for any man who wants a watch at the epitome of Swiss engineering.
Features of the TAG Heuer Ladies Mother Of Pearl Aquaracer 300m Watch
- This watch has a Mother of Pearl Dial which compliments the silver of the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Quartz movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Aquaracer Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Hand-applied faceted indexes with luminescent markers
- Faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 12 o’clock
- “AQUARACER – 300METERS” lettering
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock
- Unidirectional turning bezel:
- Engraved numbers
- SLN dot at 12 o’clock
- Polished chamfer
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal with anti-reflective treatment
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Water resistance: 300 meters
- Fine-brushed and polished 3-row steel bracelet
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAY1412.BA0920