Black dlc stainless steel case with a black textile bracelet. Uni-directional rotating bezel. Black dial with black-toned hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement. Calibre 5 engine. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Case diameter: 41 mm. Round case shape. Water resistant at 300 meters / 1000 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Sport watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Aquaracer 300m Watch
- This watch has a Black Dial which compliments the black titanium perfectly.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic Calibre 5 movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Aquaracer Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Angled date window at 3 o'clock with magnifying lens
- Anti-reflective scratch-resistant sapphire crystal
- AQUARACER & CALIBRE 5 - AUTOMATIC – 300 m / 1000 ft lettering on the dial
- Black gold hand-applied polished and faceted indexes with grey luminescent markers
- Black gold polished and faceted hour and minute hands with grey luminescent markers
- Black gold polished second hand
- Printed minuterie on the dial
- Printed TAG Heuer logo
- Sandblasted anthracite dial with horizontal streak effect
- Sandblasted black titanium carbide coated screw-in crown
- Sandblasted black titanium carbide coated titanium Grade 2 case
- Sandblasted black titanium carbide coated titanium screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
- Unidirectional turning bezel measures time limits and is an essential safety feature. Any accidental movement of the bezel can only reduce the indicated remaining time.
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAY218B.FC6364