TAG Heuer's Carrera collection is named after the legendary 1950's, Mexican Carrera Pan-Americana road race of which founder Jack Heuer was a big fan. Distinctive features of the original Carrera models are curved lugs and a slim flange, instead of a bezel, meaning you see more of the dial. These characteristics are shown in this particular 39mm model which is fully stainless steel with a black dial, date window at 3 o'clock and automatic Calibre 5 movement visible through the open caseback. This is your everyday men's dress watch.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Automatic Calibre 5 Carrera Watch
- This watch has a black dial which compliments the silver of the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This timepiece is part of the Carrera Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- "CARRERA" and "CALIBRE 5 AUTOMATIC" lettering on the dial.
- Double anti-reflective treatment for better readability
- All our watches are fitted with sapphire crystal. This is cut from a polished slice of solid sapphire that has been created by the fusion and crystallization of alumina. Sapphire is so hard that only a diamond can scratch it.
- Faceted and polished hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o'clock
- Hand-applied polished and fine-brushed faceted indexes
- Hand-applied TAG Heuer logo
- Polished crown with TAG Heuer logo on the face
- Polished fixed bezel
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal
- Scratch-resistant sapphire case back
- Second hand
- Water resistant to 100m. Ensured by rigorous manufacturing standards and strict testing.
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAR211A.BA0782