The TAG Heuer Men's Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph Formula 1 Watch is a sophisticated timepiece, the perfect gift for those who love motor sport. With a sleek grey dial and piercing stainless steel the combination works harmoniously to produce a watch which simply you can't take your eyes off of. Make sure you are the envy of all your friends and purchase a Swiss timepiece with a timeless appeal.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Calibre 16 Automatic Chronograph Formula 1 Watch
- This watch has a grey dial which compliments the silver of the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Formula 1 Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Anthracite sunray dial
- 3 chronograph black counters and red tip hands:
- Chronograph minute at 12 o’clock
- Chronograph hour at 6 o’clock
- Running second at 9 o’clock
- Polished hand-applied indexes with luminescent markers
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished central second hand with specific red tip
- Monochrome printed “TAG Heuer” logo at 3 o’clock
- “Calibre 16” – “FORMULA 1” lettering at 3 o’clock
- “SWISS MADE” lettering at 6 o’clock
- Printed white minuterie on the flange
- Angled date window at 3 o’clock
- Case diameter: 44mm
- Case in alternate polished and fine-brushed steel
- Brushed black ceramic fixed bezel with silver tachymeter scale and red “TACHYMETER” lettering
- Sapphire crystal
- Polished steel “Easy Grip” screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield with red lining
- Fine-brushed steel pushers with red lining on the pusher at 2 o’clock
- Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- Circular fine brushed screw-in case back with special checkered decoration
- Water-resistance: 200 meters
- 5-row fine-brushed, polished steel bracelet
- Fine-brushed steel double safety clasp and “racing suit” extension
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: CAZ2012.BA0970