This incredibly crafted Tag Carrera watch is crafted from stainless steel with a fixed stainless steel bezel, it comes with a white dial. There are also, stainless steel hour markers and arabic numeral hour markers as well as stainless steel white luminous hands. A date display is also present at the 3 o'clock position on this timepiece. This watch is able to reach depths of upto 100m due to its water resistance. The strap of this watch is made from stainless steel and compliments the watch wonderfully. This watch is perfect for any fan of driving or Tag heuer as a brand.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Carrera Calibre 7 Twin Time Luxury Watch
- This watch has a Black Dial which compliments the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Carrera Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- "CARRERA" & "CALIBRE 7 TWIN TIME AUTOMATIC" lettering on the dial
- Double anti-reflective treatment for better readability
- All our watches are fitted with sapphire crystal. This is cut from a polished slice of solid sapphire that has been created by the fusion and crystallization of alumina. Sapphire is so hard that only a diamond can scratch it.
- Hand-applied date window at 3 o'clock
- Hand-applied polished and fine-brushed faceted indexes
- Hand-applied TAG Heuer logo
- Polished crown with TAG Heuer logo on the face
- Polished fixed steel bezel
- Polished GMT hand with red touch
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished steel case
- Scratch-resistant curved sapphire crystal
- Scratch-resistant sapphire case back
- Second hand
- Water resistant to 100m ensured by rigorous manufacturing standards and strict testing.
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAR2010.BA0723