Tag Heuer Men's Formula 1 Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Watch
Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating stainless steel bezel. White dial with silver-tone hands and index hour markers. Arabic numerals mark the 6 and 12 o'clock positions. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Automatic movement with a 38 hour power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case diameter: 41 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp with push button release. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.
Features of the Tag Heuer Men's Formula 1 Automatic White Dial Stainless Steel Watch
- This watch has a White Dial which compliments the silver of the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Formula 1 Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- "TAG HEUER FORMULA 1 CALIBRE 5" lettering at 6 o'clock
- Angled date window at 3 o'clock
- Brushed steel crown protectors
- Circular fine-brushed screwed caseback with special checkered decoration
- Monochrome TAG Heuer logo
- Polished hand-applied indexes and oversized "12" AND "6" numerals with luminescent marker
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Polished steel "easy Grip" screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield with black line
- Printed minuterie with red touches on the flange
- Running second counter with azurage
- Sapphire crystal glass
- Second hand with a red tip
- Unidirectional polished and fine-brushed steel turning bezel
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Refenrence: WAZ2114.BA0875