This TAG Heuer Formula 1 Watch features a black dial housing aesthetics and detailing synonymous to the Formula 1 collection as well as a chronograph function, held together with a stainless steel strap, making this timepiece perfect for the active man who still wants to remain stylish. The Formula 1 collection takes its name from the prestigious racing car sport and as such, is specifically designed to defy the natural elements. This range allows wearers access to the excellence of Swiss watch-making with distinguishable features similar to that of a dashboard. Durability combined with cutting edge materials make the Formula 1 line an exceptional choice for a first Swiss watch.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Chronograph Watch
- This watch has a Black dial which compliments the steel perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Automatic movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 4 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Formula 1 Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- Fixed bezel
- Screw-in crown with 'easy grip' system and double gaskets
- Minuterie on the flange
- Circular fine brushed screwed case back with special checkered decoration
- 2 counters
- Curved & polished hand-applied indexes amd 12 numeral with luminescent markers
- Polished minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- Angled grande date window at 6
- Quartz - A quartz movement is powered by a battery. Its regulator (time-measuring device) is a quartz crystal. An electrical current causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second). This gives the movement almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
- Case: Fine-brushed steel
- Bezel: Fine-brushed/polished steel
- Dial: Black
- Strap: Fine-brushed steel
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: CAZ1010.BA0842