Fine-brushed and polished stainless steel case with a stainless steel and yellow gold PVD bracelet. Uni-directional rotating bezel. Black dial with gold-tone hands and index and Arabic numeral hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Quartz movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Case size: 41 mm. Round case shape. Deployment clasp. Water resistant at 200 meters / 660 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style.
Features of the TAG Heuer Men's Formula 1 Steel & Plated Yellow Gold Watch
- This watch has a Black Dial which compliments the silver and yellow gold plating perfectly.
- The Luminescent hour markers and hands allow for you to view the time even in locations of complete darkness.
- This piece is powered buy a Swiss Quartz movement.
- This piece displays the date at the 3 o'clock
- This timepiece is part of the Formula 1 Collection.
Below is the specification for this item.
Functions & Features
- "TAG HEUER-FORMULA 1" lettering
- "3-row fine-brushed and polished steel and yellow gold plated bracelet
- "Angled date window at 3 o'clock
- "Black dial
- "Circular fine-brushed steel screw-in caseback with special checkered decoration
- "Curved and polished yellow gold plated hand-applied indexes, "12" and "6" numerals with luminescent markers
- "Fine-brushed steel crown protectors
- "Fine-brushed steel double safety clasp and "racing suit" extension
- "Fine-brushed/ polished steel case
- "Polished yellow gold plated central second hand
- "Polished yellow gold plated minute and hour hands with luminescent markers
- "Polished yellow gold plated steel "Easy Grip" screw-in crown with raised fine-brushed TAG Heuer shield
- "Printed minuterie on the flange
- "Printed TAG Heuer logo
- "Sapphire crystal glass
- "Unidirectional turning polished yellow gold plated steel bezel with a blue aluminium ring and yellow gold colored shield and numerals
All TAG Heuer pieces come with a 2 year warranty.
About Tag Heuer
Founded in 1860 by Edouard Heuer, a gentleman who set up a watch making workshop in St. Imier in Switzerland, specialising in pioneering developments of luxury and elegant timepieces. In 1876 the company established a subsidiary on London. The brand made their first wrist worn chronograph in 1914 and so have nearly 100 years experience of making luxury Swiss timepieces. Tag Heuer's watches are worn by high profile sportsman and celebrities and are also involved in major sporting events.
All Tag Heuer pieces are packaged in authentic Branded Tag Heuer Gift Box and come with a Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
Need advice on how to best take care for your jewellery? Click here
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: WAZ1121.BB0879