Tag Heuer Mens Special Edition 40 Years of Monza Watch
PLEASE NOTE - This piece is available now for Pre-Order. This watch is officially Released at the end of July 2016.
Monza, one of the highly anticipated locations of the Formula 1 Calendar, in the beautiful country of Italy, This venue has been home to the Italian Grand Prix for 40 years. Due to Tag Heuer's continued relationship within the Formula 1 world. They have created this special edition Monza watch to commemorate this special occasion. it will be the 40th year of this race on the 4th of September 2016.
Features of the Tag Heuer Mens Special Edition 40 Years of Monza Watch
- Case Diameter: 42mm
- Case Material: Brushed & polished titanium carbide coated titanium grade 5 case and bezel.
- Dial Colour: Black
- Additional Functionality: Chronograph Function - minute chronograph counter at the 9 o'clock position. Running second counter at the 3 o'clock position.
- Glass material: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Bracelet: Black perforated Calfskin leather strap.
- Water Resistance: 100m
- This piece is a numbered Special Edition
All Tag Heuer watches are packaged in authentic packaging and come with the appropriate paperwork and Tag Heuer Warranty Card.
This item has a 2 year warranty.
Require More Information?
Then why not call a member of our team on 01604 622090 or e-mail email@example.com and we will be more than happy to answer any questions you have about this item.
Product Reference: CR2080.FC6375